|Ultra Trail Langkawi 2019|
|Langkawi Fair Mall (Kuah town)|
|27th & 28th April 2019|
Langkawi is a popular beautiful island located 30km off the mainland coast of Kedah state of Malaysia, making it a popular travel destination not just for westerners but Asians as well. While it’s in Malaysia, technically speaking it’s in between Malaysia and Thailand and is a part of the Thai state of Kedah. Because of this, it has a tax-free status. The islands are a geopark and UNESCO heritage sites. Once you visit, you’ll love this beautiful islands.
The event will be held in Langkawi Fair Mall (Kuah town), start from the mall main entrance taking runners through the town of approximately 5km on the road before the trail challenge start. Runners will experience a rainforest trail with full of flora & fauna including many amazing animal and bird life.
As you hike the trails of the Gunung Raya Reserve Forest (highest mountain in Langkawi), you will experience one of the toughest never ending uphill (3KM) of Eagle steps approximately 4000 steps before reaching the peak (881M) of wonderful cooling scenery. If you are lucky enough, you will see creatures like the Dusky Leaf Monkeys, Macaque Monkeys, Giant Squirrels. The forest is also home to a large number of birds like the Great Hornbills, Mountain Hawk & White Belly Sea Eagles, Wreathed Hornbills, Butterflies and lot more.
Flag Off & Cut Off
|Date & Time||28/4/2019 (6am-2pm)||27/4/2019, 6pm - 28/4/2019,12pm|
Race Kit Collection
Date : 26th & 27th April 2019
Time : 12.00pm – 8.00pm
Venue : Langkawi Fair Mall, Kuah Town
- Race kit will be forfeited if failed to collect during the stipulated date and time.
- RACE KIT postal services will be available upon request with additional postal charges of RM20 per participants.
- Collection of race kit during race day will not be entertained.
- You may help your friend to collect on behalf. However please along their copy of IC.
Category and Fee
|Membership||Category||Early Bird Rate(Until 31st January 2019)
|Normal Rate (Until 28th February 2019)
|Late Rate(Until 15th March 2019)
* MURA - Malaysia Ultra Runner Association
- Registration is transferable before 15th March 2019 with administration charges of RM20 per slot.
- Registration fees are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- For 30km category, the runners must have completed a few races of a minimum distance on 10km trail run a few times in order to be qualified for registration.
- For 70km category, the runners must have completed at least one full marathon 42,2km distance or 30km trail run in order to be qualified for registration.
- The Race Director reserves the right to reject any application without giving any reason.
All Categories for Men & Women
Prizes – TOP 5
Trophy – TOP 10
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlements:
- Finisher Medal(Only for finisher within COT)
- Finisher T-shirt(Only for finisher within COT)
- Event T-shirt
- Goodies Bags
- Lucky Draw
- Light Refreshment
- Personalised Race BIB
- INOV 8 will be our Official T-Shirt.
- Please note that measurement above are SLIM-FIT types and subject to one size smaller.
|Schedule For 70km|
|Fri, 26th||12.00pm-8.00pm||Race Kit Collection|
|Sat, 27th||12.00pm-8.00pm||Race Kit Collection|
|5.00pm||Mandatory Check / Drop Bag Collection|
|6.00pm||70km Flag Off (18 Hours)|
|Sun, 28th||12.00pm||70km categories Cut Off Time|
|Schedule For 30km|
|Sun, 28th||5.00am||30km Mandatory Check / Drop Bag Collection|
|5.30am||30km Race Briefing|
|6.00am||30km Flag Off (8 Hours)|
|12.00pm||Prize Ceremoy Presentation / Lucky Draw|
|2.00pm||30km Categories Cut Off Time|
|3.00pm||End of Event|
Mandatory Item Checklist
- Hydration Bag (at least 1.5liter water)
- Food Bar/Snacks
- Emergency Blanket
- Rain coat / Running Jacket
- Reflective Vest
- Headlamp ( with extra batteries )
- Mobile Phone
- At least 500ml water
- Reflective Vest
- Mobile Phone
Download 30KM GPX HERE
Dowload 70KM GPX HERE