|Ultron Titi Ultra|
|Hulu Langat, Selangor, Malaysia|
|16th - 18th March 2018|
|4pm, 6pm, 1am|
|RM160 - RM600|
This is the toughest road ultra marathon in Malaysia. The route runs through a natural landscape along the Malay village Hulu Langat Batu 14, where rainforest jungles greets you along the undulating winding roads. Runners will run up to 2 major hills and pass by a beautiful lake, which is the major source of drinking water supplied to the capital city, Kuala Lumpur. Runner will run pass a fews Orang Asli villages, where some small huts and orang asli are just tugged beside the route. In light of the success of the inaugural event in Feb 2014, the category of 200km and 250km to meet the appetite of those runners who crave for greater challenges
Flag Off & Cut Off
|Date||18 March 2018||17 March 2018||16 March 2018||16 March 2018|
|Cut Off Time||10.00am||10.00am||10.00am||10.00am|
|Duration||9 hours||18 hours||40 hours||42 hours|
- Race Venue: Water View Thai Cuisine. Lot 1625, Jalan Sungai Tekali, Hulu Langat Batu14, 43100 Selangor D.E., Malaysia.
- GPS search name: Water View Thai Restaurant
- GPS : 3°06’44.3″N 101°49’36.7″E (http://goo.gl/maps/9c31q)
- Direction: when arriving the Balai Polis Batu 14, continue 1km-2km further drive follow the road, the “Water View” will be on your Right.
As the starting point of TITI Ultra, Water View Restaurant, is located at the suburb area without any hotel nor homestay nearby, we suggest foreign runners to stay at Kuala Lumpur city centre, and take either taxi or Uber / Grab to the venue. Depending on the traffic condition, you may reach the starting point in 30 mins to 1 hour from KL Sentral, the largest transit hub in Kuala Lumpur. Simply key in “Water View Thai Restaurant” in google map, you will get the direction & map. It is advisable to reach the starting point 2 hours before the flag off of respective category, especially if you would like to collect your race entry pack onsite.
Check Point GPS location
- Lakeside T-Junction: 3.093731,101.894818
- Telekom Tower T-Junction: 3.129782,101.907377
- Mid way Mountain: 3.116195,101.969922
- Chennah T-Junction: 3.082980,102.040960
- Poum: 3.075576, 102.107174
Race Kit Collection
Date : 10 & 11 Mac 2018
Time : 11pm - 7pm
Venue : MyTown Shopping Centre,
3rd Floor Corridor opposite Food Court
* MURA - Malaysia Ultra Runner Association
- For 50km category, the runners must have completed a few races of a minimum distance of 10km road race a few times in order to be qualified for registration;
- For 100km category, the runners must have completed at least one full marathon of 42.2km distance in order to be qualified for registration.
- For 200km & 250km category, the runner must have completed a 100km or more related races in order to be qualified for registration.
The Race director reserves the right to reject any application without giving a reason.
- Within 36 hours – Gold Award
- Within 42 hours – Finisher Award
- Within 32 hours – Gold Award
- Within 40 hours – Finisher Award
- Within 12 hours – Gold Award
- Within 18 hours – Finisher Award
- Within 5 hours – Gold Award
- Within 9 hours – Finisher Award
- The race winner of each categories will be the runner that takes the shortest time (Gun time) to reach the finish point;
- Reaching the Finishing Point will be considered as an achievement in itself, and each runner will be given a prize in recognition of his or her efforts.
- Reaching the checkpoints/water station points along the route does not in itself entitle the runner to a place in the rankings and the corresponding points awarded for a qualifying race;
- To be awarded, runner must complete the overall race within the final cutoff time of the race;
- No prize money will be given;
- Prizes will be awarded to the first Five finishers in 200km & 250km categories. (unisex);
- Prizes will be awarded to the first TEN MEN finishers and first FIVE WOMEN finishers in both the 50km and 100km categories.
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlement:
- Finisher Medal
- Light Refreshment
Food & Beverages
Size Chart & Measurement Guide
- All measurements above subject to +/-0.5 tolerance
- Tapered curve bottom at the back specially designed for athletic movements, enhancing flexibility and performance.
- Half chest to be measured from left to right seam, 1″ down from the armpit joint.
- Half waist to be measured from left to right seam on the waist line.
- Shirt length to be measured from the highest tip of the shoulder to the bottom hem
T-shirt Sizing Chart
16 March 2018
- 1.30 pm – 200km & 250km reporting & mandatory item check, race kit collection, drop bag depositing
- 3.15 pm – 250km category – Race Briefing
- 4.00 pm – 250km category – Flag off
- 5.15 pm – 200km category – Race Briefing
- 6.00 pm – 200km category – Flag off
- 6.00 – 7.00 pm – Bib collection for outstations runners (100km/50km)
- Anytime – Mandatory items check for 200km & 250km runners
17 March 2018
- 12.00 – 3.00 pm – 100km & 50km Bib collection for outstations runners
- 12.00 – 3.00 pm – 100km Reporting and mandatory items check
- 12.00 – 4.00 pm – 100km Drop bag depositing
- 3.00 pm – Briefing For 100k Runners
- 4.00 pm – 100km category – Flag off
- 9.00 pm – 12.30 am – 50km Bib collection for out stations runners
- 9.00 pm – 12.30 am – Reporting and mandatory items check
18 March 2018
- 12.30 am – Briefing Session for 50k
- 1.00 am – 50km category – Flag off
- 1.00 am – Expected arrival of 200km champion.
- 2.00 am – Expected arrival of 100km champion.
- 4.00 am – 100km/200km/250km category – Drop bag at POUM check point Return to finishing line.
- 5.00 am – Expected arrival of 50km & 250km champion.
- 8.00 – 11.00 am – Breakfast/brunch served to participants only
- 7.00 – 8.00 am – Prize presentation ceremony for 50km, 100km, 200km & 250km
- 10.00 am – Official race cut off
Titi Ultra 200km
Titi Ultra 250km
- From Kuala Lumpur, Taxi driving time, it will take about 75mins drive to Race venue.
- From KLIA airport, driving time 75mins to Race venue.
- From Subang airport, Driving time 100mins to Race venue
AFTER RACE TRANSPORT: Call a taxi service or Uber at the finishing point, there is no Bus or other form of public transportation available here.
Race Avenue's Facalities
- Luggage lodging service will be provided at the race site. Please note that the organiser is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Shower facilities is available at race site.
- Runners may order food at Water View Thai Restaurant(start & finish point), the race venue, at own cost. (Runners may order food at CP5 Poum at own cost).
CURRENCY EXCHANGE: In Malaysia we are widely accept Malaysia Ringgit (RM), you can easily to get money exchange counter in Airport, Train station, Shopping Mall. The exchange rate is about RM4.50 : USD 1.00.
Hotel ( Kuala Lumpur City Centre)
Melia Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Address: 16 Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur 55100, Malaysia.
- Tel: +603 2785 2828
- Fax: +603 2785 2818
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.meliakualalumpur.com.my
- Rate: about RM280 per night.
The Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Address: 35, Jalan Bukit Bintang 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tel: +6 03 2148 9166
- Fax: +6 03 2148 2877
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.federalkualalumpur.com
- Rate: about RM280 per night.
- Address: No. 78, Jalan Alor, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Tel: +603 – 2142 7753
- Fax: +603 – 2141 1288
- Website: www.applehotels.com
- Rate: About Rm120 per night.
Cube Hotel Bukit Bintang